Friday, June 12, 2009

Ninja Assassin Movie Poster and Release Date!



Bi (Rain) is the lead role of Raizo in the upcoming action movie Ninja Assassin. The movie had originally been slated to be released on June 1st, 2009, but the date was pushed back to November 25, 2009. I wonder why they're releasing it on a Wednesday, though. Aren't new movies usually released on a Friday?

The rating for the film has also been revealed. It's rated "R" for stylized, graphic violence throughout and strong language throughout. Apparently, Rain does not do a striptease *cry* (via the rating not mentioning anything about nudity), but it's got a lot of gory action, so that's good enough for me. ^_^ I've been psyched to see this movie when I heard it was released. I still hadn't caught Rain's part as Sanjo (?) in the Speed Racer flick.

From what I've heard, this is going to be one of the best action movies of 2009. A lot of people were impressed by the stunt reel that went up on YouTube a while ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment