Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~September Eye Candy: G-Dragon~

Shabang! :) I've actually gotten Eye Candy up on the first day of the month for the first time, like, ever! :DDDDDD

This month, we've got the leader of Big Bang...G-Dragon! This cutie has been through a lot recently! He released his first solo album, Heartbreaker (click the title to see my review for it.), and got a lot of plagiarism accusations, although only one of them was serious.



Now anyway, enjoy the pictures of the luscious G-Dragon, and don't forget to vote in the poll for October's Eye Candy! October is going to be the month where Japanese visual rock stars abound, as I'm choosing the hottest ones to go in the poll! Vote! :D






(Teehee...he has cute pink boxers. :P)


(He looks so "fabulous" in this one. ;D)


(Because I love you guys and GD, I've added this extra pic.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment