Thursday, July 2, 2009

There's YAOI in the Higurashi! =D

Just felt like pointing it out. ^^

Well no, it's more of a joke than anything else. That and I just think that SatoKei is really cute.

And I think that Satoshi's "precious one" in the song "YellowsicKING" from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Character Case Book Volume 3 (Jeez, what a mouthful!) is Keiichi. I think the whole "The person who can listen to my wish is only you, Keiichi!" part. n___n

SatoKei = Kawaii. Seriously! Look at 'im up there, aren't they adorable! *points up to Character Case Volume 3 Cover* Haaaaaaaau!

And now, for the ultimate Higurashi Randomness: I present to you--Higurashi/Zim parodies and Rikatei!


(Admit it--"Dib drank the last soda" was perfect synching. And Hanyuu's minimoose squeal was cute, too.)


(Guess who made WAFFLES!!!!!)


(There's waffle in 'im! YOU'RE LYING!)


(I gonna hug you!)


(Rika overload! Nipaaaaaah~!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment